pca

Dear friends, I am attaching copy of ESI General (Amendment) Regulations 2010 which have come into force on 1.1.2011 for your information. Regards,
From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESI General Amendment Regulations 2010.pdf (4.33 MB, 4208 views)

pbskumar2006

Dear Agrwal ji, Very need information for all HR professionals, keep posting. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Priyanka Athalye
Wonderful! Thanx so much 4 sharing. Such postings are xtremely useful for starters like me Priyanka Athalye Management Trainee HR Cosmos Engitech Pvt. Ltd.
From India, New Delhi
suja.chintoo
thanku for posting the latest info for the benefits of all the hr professional. this site is really very useful for all the hr professionals... am really thanked for u for updating day to day informations. keep going on....
regards,
suja
hr generalist

From India, Coimbatore
Madhu.T.K

Thanks for the update. The highlight of the notification is that the parents of members whose monthly income does not exceed Rs 5000 will now be eligible to get medical benefits from ESIC, earlier it was confined to parents whose income did not exceed Rs 1500 per month. Similarly, an unmarried insured person whose parents are not alive can name the minor brothers and or sisters who are fully dependent on the income of the insured as beneficiaries.
Thanks for sharing, once again.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
sandeep349

Dear all, please see the attachment... for organizational change..... its a case study.... regards sandeep
From India, Pondicherry
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf fulltext.pdf (567.2 KB, 33 views)

Siddarth.sood@yahoo.com
Respected All,
May i know the policy by which the employee of a private ltd. company get the benefits by getting tuition fee back from the company by submitting the xerox copy of school fee receipt of his Children.
Regards
Sid

From India, Kota
ASVC
Dear Mr.Agrawal,
Thanks for sharing the latest info for benefit of all HR professionals.
May we know the significance of this notification with regard to the coverage?
Thank you in advance!
Kind Regards
Venkatachalam A S

From India, Madras
prince2006
I would like to know the information ESI that for ESI registration how many employees has to be in the company and what should be there pay scale for considering ESI
From India, Hyderabad
PANKAJ SIBAL

This is very good practice for sharing the information and documents on hitech electronic media.

My concern is that the need of hour to generate the more and more employment is to invite more and more industries in India to compete with China and other developing nations to thwart the growing unemplyment.

For this it is very much necessary that the entire process of Labour problems are streamlined, like it is being done by introducing GST (General Goods Transport Services Act) being intorduced from 1st April 2012. Like wise for Income tax DTC (Direct Tax Code) amendment bills being under preparation for the same.

In line with the same, entire labour laws / factories Acts be streamlined to bring under one umpbrella, and relaxation of number of workers employed in any industry from 10 /20 be increased to 100 / 50 so that all minor industries are made as home industry. Side by side these home industries be provided with microfinance to attract more experienced persons to install such industries and general more & mor eemployment. By these reduce powerty.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.