No Tags Found!

Ruma Mishra

Dear All,
I am Hr working in a manufacturing company. I just want to know if there is no probation period for a new joinee. Can he take leave in that month in which he joined. Suppose he join on 22nd August. Can he is allowed to take leave in that month with out any cut in pay. i.e., Casual leave.
Kindly giude in this regard.
Thanks
Ruma

From India, Hyderabad
Abhijit_Barua

Dear Ruma,

As per the factory act 1948.

(1) Every worker who has worker for a period of 240 days or more in a factory during a calendar year shall be allowed during the subsequent calendar year, leave with wages for a number of days calculated at the rate of-

(i) if an adult, one day for every twenty days of work performed by him during the previous calendar year ;

(ii) if a child, one day for every fifteen days of work performed by him during the previous calendar year.

Explanation 1.- For the purpose of this sub-section-

(a) any days of lay-off, by agreement or contract or as permissible under the standing order ;

(b) in the case of a female worker, maternity leave for any number of days not exceeding twelve weeks ; and

(c) the leave earned in the years prior to that in which the leave is enjoyed ;

shall be deemed to be days on which the worker has worked in a factory for the purpose of computation of the period of 240 days or more, but he shall not earn leave for these days.

Explanation 2.- The leave admissible under this sub-section shall be exclusive of all holidays whether occurring during or at either end of the period of leave.

From India, Kolkata
Abhijit_Barua

Dear Sunita there is a no training and probition period then ??????????????? of new joinee
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.