No Tags Found!

kam27896

• WHY? are we/you/I born.
  • How do you find your own purpose & stick to it to give back?
  • What are we here to give with the GIFTS that we have.?
  • Is it only LOVE & Happiness & prosperity that one seek?
  • Money is only motive behind lot of people's PURPOSE
  • Please help

From India, New Delhi
ACT

Hi
You have asked some very philosophical questions but I am afraid I haven't really understood the purpose or the objective of those questions. If your merely seeking answers to these questions then I am afraid there are no clear cut answers to your questions.
However you are welcome to go through the contents of the following Inspirational and Motivational blogs and perhaps you may get some clues to the answers to some of your questions.
www.actspot.wordpress.com - Over 1,04,000 views and 670 followers
www.poweract.blogspot.com - Over 32,000 views and 180 followers
Best Wishes

From India, Mumbai
kam27896

We don’t care for anyone before our personal benefits & luxuries.don't we?

Are we really Selfless, forgiving & loving or we demand all of these only at a cost

We go out there perform ,work hard in tough situations & WIN.

However where is the JOY & Happiness, or is this the ultimate WIN?

We should be go givers than go getters.

Do we really care, trust, feel for our fellow coworkers, family & society at large?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships have shrunk in recent past as we are all surrounded by a closed door policy inside. People fail to grow as we have only a perspective which is implanted from childhood. Commonly known as "Genetic Conditioning"

"You get the best out of others when you get the best out of yourself. - Harvey S. Firestone"

People in this era are programmed to do multitasking & forgetting what is task multiplication.

Are we really OPEN MIND for new IDEAS or succumbed to deadly routine life?

We do change from INSIDE.

Nowadays JOY & Happiness is measured by fancy TOYS that we have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we really caring & Respect for people through FACEBOOK & TWITTER or its JUST FOR FUN.

Is Individual success is more important than any other success?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now ask yourself

What is the first change I want in my life?

Which area of my Life I love & care the most?

What does that area demand?

Where would you want to be 5 years from now in below areas?

Financially-

Family-

Friends-

Socially-

Morally-

Spiritually-

Find where you need to concentrate. Get the best out of you by giving the BEST. Get the best quality of life if you’re ready to pay the complete price for success.

Life is a box of chocolates filled with ideas wrapped.Awake Arise & get your GOALS & DREAMS

Thanks

Kshitij

From India, New Delhi
swapna5

hi Kshitij,
Let me tell ur thoughts on wht's life is all about has made my thoughts go mad.what a pinning questions you posed,i am sure it is hard to one and all to answer ourselves ....what you say has a point....let me be frank in all the years what i have learnt and gone through.......Money is the only thing in life that a human being wants....
MONEY gets everything like .....RESPECT,LOVING,CARING,RELATIONSHIPS,SOCIAL POWER etc. and etc...and many more................
only at the end of the life does a Human understand that he is unnecessarily running around waste stuff instead on working on heartfelt relationships and having spending life with lovedones.....Thanks for sharing
Swapna.....

From India, Mumbai
kam27896

Thanks Swapna.Is Money a byproduct of something or is the cause of everything?

Money has always been & will be a byproduct of the SERVICE that we provide.

Money has been and will be in abundance.Its just that people can't see it.because their beliefs about money makes them stuck up at a level only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All said and done till death we'll be unsatisfied with whatever we have.So we Should be happy always be happy as happiness is true form of self satisfaction bliss & attainment of complete pleasure of our lives.Feel GOOD every time.PROMISE yourself to be the best.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From India, New Delhi
kam27896

Please find attached I Promise myself:

The Best promise we can ever make is with self

We need to get successful to make & keep promises with others.

PROMISES are to be KEPT & Not to be broken.

We promise our loved ones all sorts of flashy stuff which we can't even get that.

Promises are not dreams.Promises are real,practical application of what you need at this moment.

Promises gives rise for people to expect.IF we promise we ought to deliver it.

Its keeps us grounded not in whimps and fancies of people wishes.

Promises are truth

Even Warren Buffet & Bill have taken a promise years ago to donate 90 percent of our wealth.

Promises give rise to commitment,accountability & most Important

RESPONSIBILITY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the promises that I have made now to myself is to

TAKE MORE RESPONSIBILITY.

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg optimists.JPG (377.8 KB, 20 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf optimists-creed.pdf (618.9 KB, 44 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.