No Tags Found!

jagadeesh167

Dear seniors,
I need advice about my career.
i got an opportunity as a HR in a MNC manufacturing company which is 10 times better than present company. But i got the opprtunity through a consulting firm. I have to work in that company with consultancy payroll not in company roll. present i am in my company roll. changing to consultancy roll from company roll is better to me?. The MNC compnay experience will usefull to my further career?
Please give me guide lines to my career path.
Thanking you
Regards,
Jagadeesh

From India, Solon
TechnoManpower
Dear Jagadeesh,
You have not written about your experience.Nothing wrong in working on consultancy payrole your Exposure will matter in future,Hardly any body is concern about payrole and you have to comprise on facilities.

From India, Pune
RashiShinde

Namaste!!!
Greetings of the day.
Working in a MNC is always considered a great opportunity. As far as you being on the payroll of a consultancy firm is concerned, there is no harm provided they should be providing you good facilities and variables (eg: Provident fund,mediclaim etc). Also, crosscheck if dey are hiring you on contract basis.
Hope this will help you.
All the best.
Best Regards,
Rashi Shinde.

From India, Mumbai
alpesh.patelmsw@yahoo.com
Hello! Mr. Jagdeesh, You want Direct in Company roll so, you can try job for Gujarat (kutch) because recently highest requirement in kutch area for HR and other job...............
From India, Ahmadabad
regitta
Hi...
My studies were in HR related. But now working in different role. How can get hr field jobs? Can anyone pls give guide line to achieve high career path in hr... I dont wanna spoil my experience in Hr domain.

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.