No Tags Found!

yash333

Dear HR site,
I want to know the procedure about getting bonus, if employee leave the service.
A person worked from 01-03-2010 to 30-06-2011. And change the job.
But the early employer refuse to give the bonus of 2010-2011.
Pls give detail how be get bonus about from 2010-2011.
From
Pankaj

From India, Kashipur
yash333

Dear HR site,
I want to know the procedure about getting bonus, if employee leave the service.
A person worked from 01-03-2010 to 30-06-2011. And change the job.
But the early employer refuse to give the bonus of 2010-2011.
Pls give detail how be get bonus about from 2010-2011.
We will be highly oblighed to you.
From
Pankaj

From India, Kashipur
ratikanta

Dear Pankaj,
Before giving answer of your query i would like 2 know
1.whether u have any proof of employment? or not
2. u leave the job in a proper manner or company suspend/ terminate u becaz of any illegal work.
if u have the proof then write a letter to the HR head of your previous organisation and have a copy of it. if they still refuse to pay then you can approach directly to ur local Labour office and register a complain against company.So that Legal Procedure will be start.
If u have any doubt feel free to talk.
Ratikanta Rath

From India, Durgapur
yash333

Dear Sir,

Company have not giving the offer & appointment letter, before joining, but i have a resignation receipet copy from my writing with signature of plant head and i have copy of final dues of payment.
Sir, Pls send your valuable message
From
Pankaj

From India, Kashipur
yash333

Dear Sir,
Company have not giving the offer & appointment letter, before joining, but i have a resignation receipet copy from my writing with signature of plant head and i have copy of final dues of payment.
Sir, Pls send your valuable message
From
Pankaj

From India, Kashipur
ratikanta

Dear Pankaj,
Do u have salary slip of the company or Bank payment from the company of those months. This is i am asking only becaz to know the Salary prof u have with u or not?
if u have u can directly approach to ur nearest labour office. with all the documents and registered a complain against the company.
Ratikanta Rath

From India, Durgapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.