No Tags Found!

zaenab.a.rawjee
Hello,
I am a Freelance Trainer.
I've got an assignment for Content Development. I do not have any idea as to how to charge the client? Also, can somebody tell me how much to charge them for the Copyrights? They wish to use the content and that I should never use it again ever.
Thanks,
Zaenab .A. Rawjee

From India, Mumbai
atulsharmabliss09

Hi Zaenab,
Content charges vary from project to project and client. As per my knowledge, one gets around 2000 to 5000/day for the development-day. On project basis it varies as per the number of days of training.
In case of Copyrights, you must charge atleast 20-30 K.....

From India, Delhi
cindru

Dear Zaenab,
Hope you are doing great.
I am a trainer. I want to shift into content development.
I have developed training modules but really want to learn the exact method and also want to know if any tools used like software application.
I have also heard of instructional design;what is it.
Could you please help me out.
Warm Regards,
cindru

From India, Bangalore
zaenab.a.rawjee
Hello Cindru,
It is a little difficult to start / move into Content Development, though easy for Free Lance Trainers.
There is no exact method to for Content Development or any special software. The content, module and the format is client specific.
Instruction Design is the process of maximizing training effectiveness.
Thank You,
Zaenab .A. Rawjee

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.