No Tags Found!

devansh

Dear Friends,
You are requested to help me in developing the training module & also suggest that which method i should use as my target audience is normal graduate & under graduate and into selling the product.
Waiting for your kind suggestion.

From India, Vadodara
supriya.vastava

hi devang u just go thru the attachment ..I am sure it will help u...
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt grooming.ppt (1.82 MB, 6932 views)

supriya.vastava

contents are as follows:- 1-grooming 2-communication skills 3-interpersonal skills 4-body language 5-corporate etiquettes. 6-group diccussion
From India, Calcutta
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Devang,

If you are looking at sales, then you need to train your staff selling skills rather than personality development. Of course personality development is foundation. But then the developed personality of the sales persons should result into higher sales. Training module on personality development is immeasurable. Whereas you can measure effectiveness of selling skills.

Even if you train your sales staff on personality development, still may will not be able to:

a) choose the right target
b) ask the right questions
c) overcome the objections of the customers
d) understand when to close and what type of closure technique to use

Against this backdrop, it will be helpful to you if you train your staffs on selling skills.

I conduct the training on selling skills. Generally it takes around 3 to 5 days of training to train on sales process. The handbook that they get can also be used as sales manual.

Please confirm your requirement and we will go ahead accordingly. You can refer my attached brochure.

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc Management and Behavioural Training e-Brochure.doc (70.0 KB, 1662 views)

rajesh talreja
hi dinesh,
liked your word doc abt management training,
may i ask u to be kind enough as a friend to send some stuff about sales training.
i need sales training stuff abt training the sales team.
i hv gone thru your brochure i found one section abt effective selling skills (Sales).
optimistic to find some stuff by your help.
warm rgds
raj

From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

Use the Download Search box at the top of the page, there is a ton of material posted here on Cite already by other members. John in Oz
From Australia, Melbourne
p30
This is a ppt for job switching i hope this will help u guys.
From India, Bijainagar
File Type: ppt JOB SWITCHING IS A LURATIVE OPTION OR NOT1.ppt (349.0 KB, 477 views)

dhanpal

hi i m dhanpal when u are going for the training u have to prepare the execl sheet. and in the last u have to collect the feedback form the auidence.
From India, Jaipur
vineet.nadkarni
Do we have any stuff that would help me to frame a Knowledge Management Framework in my project. My deliverable lye around training and cross skilling areas.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.