No Tags Found!

sonali nanda

JD For Content Writer (1-2 yrs exp)

CANDIDATE PROFILE:

• Write creative and effective content for clients in multiple formats including, but not limited to: social content, web sites, email and blogs.

• Proofread all communications and ensure information accuracy.

• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.

• Deliver grammatically clean and effective copy.

• Self-edit and review/edit copy written by others

SKILLS REQUIRED:

• Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with a passion and commitment for writing flawless and attention grabbing content.

• Fresher also eligible

CANDIDATE PROFILE:

• Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with a passion and commitment for writing flawless and attention grabbing content.

• Fresher also eligible

SKILLS REQUIRED:

• Excellent writing, editing and computer skills.

• Proficiency in technical (not essential) and non-technical writing.

• Experience in developing content for Internet media.

• Write effectively for web sales content, brochures etc.

• Excellent command over English language and grammar.

• Developing/ editing news reports, articles.

• Developing original content for websites.

• Attention to detail.

From India, Bangalore
praveenkorla

Hi Sonali,
Greetings!
I can do all the work mentioned under the heading "Candidate Profile" except the first one i.e. Write creative and effective content for clients in multiple formats including, but not limited to: social content, web sites, email and blogs.
I have good command over English with a keen eye for accuracy and can undertake proof reading of projects writen by others be they technical or non-technical. In case you think I can be of any help, do call me on 9818233758. I am a retired Air Force officer by the way.
Regards
Praveen

From India, Delhi
simratsodhi
Dear Sonali,
Good Evening!
I am stationed in Hyderabad. Found the profile mentioned above to my liking and similar to one I am handling right now.
I am a literature graduate with 6+ years experience in teaching (including educational content writing) & HR (Training & Content Development).
You can contact me if you find my profile appropriate for the job. You can contact me on 9347256340.
Regards
Simrat

From India, Vizianagaram
Rajesh2605

Hi,
this looks pretty interesting. hope i would be able to put to pen my knowledge, experience and expertise..
can we take it up as a freelance or article based assignment ? will location be a constraint ?
pls mail me the details to rkp972 at g mail dot com.
by the way, i am into management as a profession and a triple postgraduate, technical, management and legal, now pursuing another in psychology...
regards,
rajesh

From India, Bangalore
Aurabalaji
Hi,
Good day. I would like to introduce myself as A.Balaji, writer, editor and translator of articles for certain books. I would like to assist you in this work of content writing and editing. If you are interested, please mail me to consultbalaji2003 at yahoo dot com.

From India, Chennai
zoneofsilence
Hi Sonali,
I have sent my resume erroneously to Nidhi.
I have been in Creative and Flawless writing since the past couple of years.
I was heading creative content and editorial at MAUJ - Concise writing, Editorial, Mobile magazine content (limited characters) for Man's World, FHM etc.
Have written for yourstory.in - a CNBC funded website and Chillibreeze as well.
Attaching my resume for you to get an insight into my academic and professional background.
Thanks
Regards
Canta

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc D. Canta.doc (39.5 KB, 58 views)

Orbus
Hi , I am looking for content writer for my company. Please let me know if u can join. My number is 7840005859.
From India, Gurgaon
Orbus
I am looking for content writer for my company. Please let me know if u can join. My number is 7840005859.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.