No Tags Found!

rakeshbalachandran

Hi Guys,An article on team building that you might find useful. Regds, Rakesh
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 5 Things to do after a team building program.pdf (303.0 KB, 2635 views)

simmy2009

Dear Rakesh
Thanks for sharing this informative document.
Any training program holds with the two inter-linked parameters-
A. Commitment of Change.
B. Implementation of skills or strategy in real time scenarios.

From India, Mumbai
johnyvgs
I would like to share what I tried in this similar line.

I conducted a team building session for a 30 member team. This session had a clear set of defined objectives. We had activities around each development area (which i identified prior to the program) and after each activity, i asked the team to come up with action plans for that particular development area, then I formed a focus group (4 members) giving responsibility to this people to see that this action points (top 4 in the list) are implemented and practiced across the team. And twice in every week i had a one hour session with the focus group to check on the progress and observations and support required for the team.

I did tried to do a mystery Audit to find out and document the effective of the program, which i couldn’t complete 100%, however this did yield benefit as I received good responses from the management on the change in the team performance. (Especially on the identified development area).

From India, New Delhi
pooja.chawla
Hi Can any one please provide competencies of Fire Officer & STP operator Please........ Regards Pooja
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.