No Tags Found!

barro
hi, I'm an HR in the reputed startup company, we are conducting training for our employee and I noticed that employees are not regular for that training session. Please advise how to formally mail them. Need to send it to all in a soft way.
From India, Chennai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Barro,

If the company arranges a training programme and if the few employees are irregular in their attendance then this is a serious matter. Training conducted by the company is a good opportunity for personal development for the employees. If a few employees are not understanding the benefits of the training then they are doomed to fail.

Anyway, before issuing the notice, I recommend you talk to them and find out the reasons for their non-attendance. If the reasons are not valid then the situation merits the issue of the warning letter and not a "soft letter". Non-attendance of the training is a serious matter and it cannot be treated with kids' gloves.

Whether soft or hard letter, I recommend you prepare the draft on your own and upload it on this forum. Some senior like me will correct it. If you attempt writing the letter, you will be availing of a chance to improve yourself.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
K C S Kutty

If the employees are not regularly attending the training sessions, please examine the reasons before sending notice.
If it is off the job training and the employees are not attending, its to be corrected. If the employees are on the job and they have not relieved for the training hours/sessions, please ensure their presence by making alternative arrangements to attend to their urgent work.

From India, Madras
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Colleague,
In my view, one should refrain from looking at non- attendance as a mere discipline issue.
Generally, employees like attending training as it gives them exciting learning opportunity away from daily work routine.
Approach has to be to probe reasons for non- attendance. Perhaps it may reveal some genuine reasons for doing so.
One to one talk may be better action than written communication for solving this minor aberration on the part of handful employees.
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.