bhumi_malhotra_2006@yahoo.com
Hi i am into international recruiting in an a company located in mumbai.
Presently we are on an urgent look out for candidates in blue collar categories like welder,mechanic,fitters,fabricator and many more to work in AUSTRALIA.
The salaries these Australian co.s are offering starts from 23 lacs per annum for the above mentioned categories.
If anyone can provide certain references kindly help.(ANY MANPOWER SUPPLIERS)
Call me on 022 61315911

From India, Mumbai
arif28shan

Hi bhumi, still you have manpower require for australia, please contact me.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf GLOBAL TOUCH PROFILE .pdf (259.8 KB, 234 views)

bridgegroup

Dear Bhumi,
We are a Delhi based HR recruitment firm providing complete staffing solutions within & outside India. We are majorly into IT and Engineering recruitments. Please drop your requirements along with company details and payout if you are interested in hiring our services.
thanks & regards,

From India, Delhi
giridhar reddy

sir, iam a fire officer from Andhra pradesh state disaster response and fire services Department, interested to work at Australia/newziland/canada.
kindly suggest me whether can i have chances or not in the relevant field.
with regards-giridhar, fire officer, Hyderabad, andhra pradesh

From India, Hyderabad
sushilbhange
subject: for job in civil engineering sir, i am a civil engineer i have 06 year of exp. on site work on filed please guide me for out of india opening and procedure.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.