No Tags Found!

Pal786
hi, i am unable to come to office due to suffering with koch's spine from last 3 months curenty i am under treatment as doctor advice, and maximam 5 month bed rest is required for my doctor advice but, my department head ask me to join next week or you will loose your job, and my job is important so plz advice rules and write letter.
Regards, palkesh

smbhappy

Your case is a medical case. In case you are covered under ESI, the payment of the salary will be the responsibility of the ESIC, without any financial burden on your employer. In case you are not covered under ESI, you are entitled to all types of leaves to your credit and also the "Leave without Pay".
In case you are medically unfit to resume your duties, your employer cannot force you to work. You may produce Medical Certificate to your employer regarding your condition and medical advise.
If your employer take any suo-moto action to terminate your services, your case will be under the Industrial Disputes Act and take the refuge of the Labour Inspector.

From India, Chandigarh
ajayaatreyasa

dear pal,
Tell your dept head to have some patience and courtesy for medical issues and also you please submit the medical report a brief one to your dept head..or ask any colleague of your to collect it from you and then ask him to give it to your dept head. They cant remove you like that..and follow advice given by surendra....

From India, Bangalore
Pal786
thanx for replay. I have all ready submitted my medical report, but my head ask my mainpower is down so u r joining next weak. Please advice i go at court ya other ect.

smbhappy

You are welcome Palkesh, any time. Please do not worry. Just send a polite reply to your boss under cover of letter sent through Speed Post.
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.