No Tags Found!

swetaroychoudhury

Dear Members,
I work in a non IT company and it has a BPO wing too. Now overall attrition rate in our company is 26.4% which I feel is quite a no.
I need yur comments on it and also would like to know what could be the good attrition % in todays scenerio.
Regards,
Sweta

From India, Hyderabad
les2allan

Hello Sweta. You have not said what kind of industry you are in, so it is difficult to say if it is high for your industry. To find out the attrition rate for your industry, visit http://www.nobscot.com/survey/index.cfm
You can also search Google on "employee retention" "by industry"
Les Allan
Human Resources Templates
http://www.businessperform.com

From Australia, Glen Waverley
Basant

hii shweta
you can follow this formula
The standard formula used for calculating the attrition rate:
Number of employee separations-involuntary separations*100
__________________________________________________ __
*average employee count
Ex:*avg. employee count = January month strength+December month strength/2
You can also analyse the reasons and impact of the attrition and accordingly strategize
thanks
basant

From India
gauritomar

Hi, Pls introduce IJP in your company and do arrange Group Meetings with every level of magt , arranage Employee Relations Programme. Regards, Gauri Tomar
From India, Delhi
swetaroychoudhury

Hi, I need to know what is the general rate of attrition in this industry. Let me know if any one can help me on this.
From India, Hyderabad
shahanal12

Hello Sweta,

There is no mean to ask the rate of attrition in this industry... Even Infosys BPO has declared the attrition rate as high as 40% for one of its quater.

but BPO is the only industry where the retaintion is more costlier than the new recruites ( Depending upon which sort of projects you are handling).

Here the new and efficient work force is always cheaper then the retained ones. You should be bothered about it only if there is a high attrition on the uper ends of the organisation that is the managerial and above.

Other wise jsut chill....... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Regards,

Anal Shah

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.