No Tags Found!

seeja
Hi All,
My friend who is Physically challenged in both lower limbs,who is working currently in Chennai as a senior accounts executive is seeking a suitable job opening in Bangalore. She got an experience of more than 20 years in accounting field.
I dont know how to help her and I thought citeHR would be the best place where I can post her resume.
She can move around independently with the help of wheel chairs & calipers. Request your support to find a suitable job for her.
Her resume attached for your reference.Please contact her directly on mobile for any job related queries.
Regards
Seeja

From Singapore, Singapore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Ruth Singh.doc (35.0 KB, 200 views)

raghavv.alliance

hi seeja, Why dont you post her resume on any job portals. Also look for bangalore consultants in the consultants listing forum. It Might Help. Thanks
From India, Pune
octavious

Dear Seeja
I am sorry for the delay, you can mail your resume to ITC, they have especial provision for special and skilled friends like yours
I appreciate your kind heart, to help your friend. Keep up your good work
Thank You
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
pradeep08
I am not sure if this is too late...but you can get in touch with Infosys BPO. they have seperate wing which does recruitment for Physically challenged people...they have also won Helen Keller award for this for two consecutive years

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.