No Tags Found!

toramum_47_in
My Question is How to calculate employee attrition rate and any standard formula to calculate attrition rate. with regards M.Ramu Executive-H.R
From India, Hyderabad
mayura123

Ramu, You can find out the attrition percentage by the below method. No: of People Resigned / Current Head count + New Joinees - No: of People resgined. Regards Raj
From India, Trivandrum
Sanjeev.Himachali

(Number of Seperations during the Period Divided by Average Number of Employees during the period) * 100
Average number of Employees during the period = (Number of employees at the beginning of the period plus number of employees at the end of a period) divided by 2

From India, Mumbai
ravik

Hi Ramu, Please refer to this document for finding the Attrition Rate,I have come across this in CITEHR itself. Regards, Ravi.
From India, Vijayawada
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc attrition_formula_984.doc (34.5 KB, 7747 views)

citehr4karthi

Hai
You can calculate using to below formula.
No of employees left : X
No of employees Joined : A
Opening head count during that period: B
Average head count (C) : A+B / 2
Attrition = X/C * 100
Regards,
Karthik.

karthikcmohan
Hi Ravi & Khyat,
I have doubt dealing with the following. internal promotion for career progression which creates vancancy for same profile and employees moving to another another business of the same company.
Even when calculating the new joinees do we need to take only the permanent employees or even take contracted one. kindly explain me.
If you have an answer kindly post me updated thru
Regards
Karthikeyan C

From India, Madras
gagandeepsahni
I guess the simple way should be:
First take out the Average Headcount (Opening Headcount + Closing Headcount/2)
Quaterly Attrition = Number of people Attrited/Average Headcount * 4
Annualy Attrition = Number of People Attrited/Average Headcount * 12
Hope this helps
Regards
Gagan

From India, New Delhi
VIRANG_PATEL
with request to provide information on how to calculate attrition and manpower turnover
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.