No Tags Found!

Sundar1979
Dear,
I am Joining new company from next month. Now I am getting the fear that past one year I was idle since my project was not taken up but sitting idle is very rediculas so I took a step to quit the company even I got good offer. Now my worry is I can deliver my responsibility with requirment of the new company.
Kindly advice me and suggest what should do and don'ts,
M Sundaramoorthy,

From India, Bangalore
TELIKEPALLI

Hi friend,
congratulation for getting the new job. Don't fear you may face problem two are three weeks only after that you will get confidence you can perform better as per management choice. I appreciate your decision because sitting Ideal is not good in growing stage. so don't worry for your new assignment nothing will happen I ' m sure you will be succeed .
I wish you all the best.
Regards,
Sravan

From India, Hyderabad
Mahr

Dear Sundaramoorthy, Just clean up your mind and thought of being a pessimist.. Just push in your best effort to out perform on your daily/routine work or task.. That’s it nothing much...... ;)
From India, Bangalore
mridu_v
Dear Sundaramoorthy,
Congrats for ur job dear!!! And about you being sitting idle at home and wondering whether you would be able to handle the responsibilities or not, is just a negative approach towards the new beginning. Apart from that, the company has hired you, indicating that they did see some potential in you. Right?
Don't be tensed. I am sure you will be good at what you will do. Being pessimist will result in things going downwards only. and you know what, our thoughts are like automobiles...They don't run on themselves, except downhill. So we need to be incharge of our brain and the ideas taking birth in that small grey matter... :D
And as they say...Aaaal izzz well...:) So just chill and join the organization with fresh mind...
Regards,
Mridulika

From China
attri_nishchal

hey dear dont worry at all, do remember the truth ""Khuda Meharban gadha pehalwan"" ,,, enjoy
From Korea
sridharsah
Hi SundarMoorthy,
First of all ,Thank you for taking the right decision at right time, though jobs are back with high pay, markets are recovery esp in Automotive, Aerospace, and energy related and very good boom in IT industry. Defintely, you will be happy and enjoy with new Org. Just fresh yourself and concentrate on your work. Donot say to anybody about your prior employer.

From India, Bangalore
kanyalsingh
Dear sm
,Congrate, for new assingement keep one thig in your mind "GABAR SINGH KAHKE GAYA JO DAR GAYA WO MAR GAYA" so friend do not affaraid be ready and think you are going into new planate accordingly prepare yourself.
H.Singh kanyal

From India, Mumbai
lkumar1956
Dear Mr. Sundaramoorthy
Congratulations for your new employment.
Indeed, you may face difficulties for a short period ( say for one or two
weeks) and since you are young, you may pick up your organisations'
requirement. It is not adviseable to sit idle at your growing age.
All the best for your new employment.
Regards
LKumar

From India, Madras
lkumar1956
Dear Mr. Sundaramoorthy'
Congrats for your new employment. You may face problems at your initial stage, but I am sure you will pick up
the job as per your organisation's requirements.
I appreciate the decision of taking new job, rather sitting idle.
You need not have any fear. Have faith in you and nothing is impossible.
Regards
LKumar

From India, Madras
Govind Desai

Dear Sundaramoorthy,
Congratulations for your new assignment. First, keep cool and learn everything from your boss and colleagues. Try to make friends and never keep ego for anything. Clearly get your role and responsibilities explained by your superiors. Learn company's website as also find out from the colleagues. Donot shy to take guidance from others. Best of Luck. MailID:

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.