Nexgen
Dear member,
Our ex-employee want to join our organisation once again, we already had completed his interview process and he was selected. Now i want to know about the next process. what should i do in his joining, should i re-open his file or creat a new file? Should i consider his past performance record in his new employement profile?
Can any one help me what points should be consider when any ex-employee re-join the company?

From India, Delhi
kirankay

Hi Seema,
Ex-Employee joining is common trend in today’s market scenario. This can happen in two ways. Employee is interested in joining back or secondly the employer wants the ex employee to join back.
In any of the Scenario, HR plays a vital role in this circumstances in welcoming the ex talent.
Few issues are mentioned in the ppt attached, Hope this may be of some use to you.
Good luck :icon1:
Kiran Kay.B
Hyderabad

From India, Visakhapatnam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Ex Employee joining back..ppt (70.0 KB, 1744 views)

konerujyothi

Hi,
If an EX-Employee rejoins the company....he should be treated as a new joinee.As his leave status , Gratuity ......and some other points will be affected if not treated as new joinee...Kindly open a new file ......
Regards
Jyothi

From India, Visakhapatnam
DGB28
Hi,
When an employee re-joins it should be ideally treated as a new joining than carrying forward the old records. This would help in maintaining the employe data in the format used for new joinees. Some impt info like last mgr's feedback, team feedback, reason for rejoining and condition of rejoining (if any) can be recorded in the notes column.
Rgds
DGB

From India, Mumbai
umesh-nimbalkar
Is it normal or creepy to ask for re-employment
From India, Pune
nathrao

Dear anonymous,
Why do you feel asking for re employment is creepy?
It is normal in the present scenario.
People leave, then rejoin if and when circumstances or chances come their way.For re joining old company, it is essential to exit on amiable terms.

From India, Pune
Anonymous

This happens in most of the popular organisations that care for ex-employee or employees. You can simply create a new file and add his old details like PF, UAN, ESIC and other details to continue. Otherwise the benefits that he should get will be lost.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.