No Tags Found!

Manoj2468

Hi All,
I have to develop the entire HR Department for a new company(Hotel Industry) I have just joined, hence I want your help on developing Policy and Procedure for the entire organization and cover all the topics for the same, kindly help me to get some free sample of policy and procedure with all the topics.I have tried on Google but it is waste so please help me to get the free sample's on which I can do the necessary changes. Please guys help me at the earliest.Also looking for SOP's for all the Department in Service Industry.

From India, Pune
prerana

PFA the doc on HR policy.. Hope its beneficial. Best Wishes, Prerana
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls checklist of all policies dept wise.xls (34.5 KB, 789 views)

Manoj2468

Hey Prerna,
Thank you so much for your inputs but just if you can give me some sample as to how to draft the same would b a lot of help thank you once again and waiting for reply even if some website where i can see some sample policy?

From India, Pune
rameshnaidu@gmail.com

Hi prerana, It would be better if you give some information regarding the policies as how the companies are following
From India, Bangalore
ravi ranjan

hi dear Mr. manoj Bhatt ,I may help you a little bit, feel free to call me on +91-9891926712
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.