No Tags Found!

CesarR
Hello all;
I am a Quality Assurance Manager for a call center that is receiving low scores for Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), I would like some help in developing a soft skill training for representatives to improve CSAT scores. Any help wuld be greatly appreciated.
CesarR

From Mexico, Juárez
RedMad

Good Morning Cesar,
I can help you with the required training for the above mentioned problem of yours. I have been training BPO's on similar Issues for last 6 years.
My name is Madhav Reddy. I am a Corporate Trainer & Educationist based at Vizag. I have 10 years of experience in the field of training. I have conducted training programs on 30+ different courses in various cities.
Please find attached my profile and the training programs that I can conduct for you organisation.
visit my website - Madhav Reddy,Founder & Director RedMad Group - Corporate Training,Soft Skills Training,Personality Development,Motivational Speaker.. or call me at +91 9885038779. mail me at
I am open to travel across cities to deliver training.
Looking forward for a good business deal from you.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Madhav Reddy - Training Programs & Details.pdf (77.8 KB, 405 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ceasar,
If your Customer Satisfaction Index is low, then find out why it is low. What are the top five reasons for it? Then find out the relevant skills that will enhance the CSI. This is the better way of enhancing the customer satisfaction.
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
nagusarita
hello madhav sir
this is sarita from visakhapatnam
i am hr recruiter for bpo. if u need placements for ur students who r interested for bpo then contact me on
my phone no-9010599201
with regards
sarita

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.