louisbritto

Dear all,
This is one of the best motivational, inspiring real story about a man called Nick Vujicic.
I am not sure how many of you have heard about him. He is one of the best motivational speaker. His life itself an inspiring lesson to everyone of us.
We always take excuses of many things for not doing well in life. Just look at the man and even after if you complain about inability to do things in life, what can you say about yourself.
I use his videos and thoughts in most of my training sessions. Many got inspired by this man and change their outlook towards the life.
I am happy to share this to you all.
Regards,
Britto
Attached Files
File Type: pdf If You Think Life is Hard.pdf (456.6 KB, 5 views)
Attribution: <link outdated-removed> #ixzz24iyTz3Pa

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf If You Think Life is Hard.pdf (456.6 KB, 332 views)

dev83_hr

Dear, I saw his first video in my inhouse training session through external trainer,all of staff motivate to see his video and my self also. Regards
From India, Ludhiana
Sweety_as_sneha@yahoo.co.in
Very inspiring and motivational ppt. I felt that even being normal human, I have not achieved anything and still I have so much work to be done otherwise my birth on this earth is meaningless or just waste.
Thanks dear Britto for sharing this ppt.

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.