No Tags Found!

Vivek Bhai
Dear All, I am working with Auto Ancillary co. My core areas are PMS, Talent Acquisition & Employee Engagement. Could you pls. let me know how I can make my Induction Programme effective for our new joinees? Reagrds, Vivek
From India, Mumbai
Mahavir.Singh

Dear Vivek,
In the induction, we must ensure that the new employee get complete in formations about the company, process and other related things for the working process till the end. Then it will become effective induction . I am attaching a link from where you can get the references.
#post1734853

hekarthik

You may cover the following things in your induction programme
• Mission, Vision, Objectives of company
• Go through organisation chart
• Discuss roles and responsibilities of staff in general terms
• Purpose/Activities of the other teams/work areas
• Define goals, objectives, and expectations
• Review probation and performance and development review/ ADR/ appraisal process.
• Company policy procedure
• Employees benefits
• Engagement activities

From India, Coimbatore
kannanmv

Dear Vivek,

Include topics indicated by Mr.Karthik and make a power point presentation. Add photographs, slides that are visual. For example.

1. Photographs of the method of attendance registering (if you have a attendance tracking device).

2. Photographs of important locations (Dining hall, meeting rooms, conference halls, training halls etc)

3. Photographs of employee engagement activities.

4. Celebrations done in the company every year.

5. Organisation chart of the whole organisation with photographs and the chart of the department the candidate has to work

By doing this way you follow a sequence and also do not miss out anything as you carryout the induction.

You can also suggest that the other persons carrying out induction in other departments also follow a structured process. Of course the content of the induction programme may vary from person to person as the new entrants may join in different departments.

For example the technical content and duration of induction of Quality assurance department for a candidate who is joining in HR department may vary from a candidate who is joining in Quality Assurance department. This is because the emphasis on technical matters for HR person will be relatively less when compared to the person who joins Quality Assurance.

On the other hand if the same content is repeated for all the candidates by the Quality Assurance department it may become uninteresting and could be a waste of time.

M.V.Kannan

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.