No Tags Found!

Susan
Dear Sir/Madam

Wish you & your Family a very Happy and a Prosperous New year

I, the undersigned am a final year MPMIR(Masters in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) student from Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (SNDT University) -Mumbai.

Currently I am doing my final year research project on the "Study of Fast Track System "

The main objective of this project is to understand the concept of fast track system & its effectiveness in the career development and retention of high performers . It is basically a perception study to understand the pro's & con's of this system from both management's & employees perspective.

For my research work, I need to survey the HR Managers, Line managers and the employees about the fast track system in their respective organisations.

I will be highly obliged if i get an opportunity to study the fast track in your esteemed organisation.

I am attaching my research questionnaire with this mail.

Awaiting your positive response

Thanks & Regards

Susan Mathews

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc questionnairre_for_hr_mgr_and_line_mgr_177.doc (36.5 KB, 190 views)
File Type: doc questionnairre_for_fast_track_employees_333.doc (28.0 KB, 228 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.