No Tags Found!

Gurinder_ghuman
Hi,
I have 4 years of experience in HR. I wish to obtain a professional degree or certification in "Industrial relations and labour laws". Are there any correspondence courses available from college/university of repute?
Regards,
Gurinder Kaur

From India, Chandigarh
citizen1502

Gurinder, Yes lots of universities are offering diploma courses. You could join in that and get benefited. You could search kit on google based upon your convenience you could join over there.
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
raghunath_bv

Hi Gurender, You can do Master of Labour Management (MLM) from Annamalai University. Regds
From India, Bangalore
krishnanaik1@gmail.com

Dear , For "Industrial relations and labour law" as per my concern " MSW " is a good professional course . Regards Krishna Naik
From India, Mangaluru
r.palaniswamy

Hi Gurender, You can do Master degree of PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS in Alagappa University, Tamilnadu. Regds R.PALANISWAMY
From India, Coimbatore
hansadutt@rausinfras.com

hi All,
I am working in limited company as a sr. executive hr, i have no any digree/diploma in hr sector. can i do BBA or not, if not please sujjest me for any course.
thanks
Hansa Dutt Pokhriyal
M. No. 09953513252

From India, Ghaziabad
SDivyangi
Hi, Which is the best college or institution in Mumbai to study "Industrial relations and labour laws"?
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.