No Tags Found!

Purvi Sandeep Patel

Hi All,
I am studing Diploma in Startegic Human Resource & I need to prepare Summer Internship Project. I recently joined in IT Company but the thing there are two trainee who had joined over ther for Project work. They had selected two topics of HR Policies & Hr Practices. So now I need to know that on which topic I can prepare a project so that it might be helpfull for the company also.

From India, Pune
Ronald-deSaran

Purvi,
First and fore most you must select a subject in which you are proficient and capable to prepare a good project report. Both these topics cover a lot of ground and will require a lot of research on your part.
HR policies will be a down to earth project where as HR practices will be more like a research project since you may not have access to how HR is practiced in other companies.
If I may I would suggest HR policies, you can find a lot of material on this on this site as well as on Google.
All the best
Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.