narenmt
Hi all, I was terminated from the comapany due to unknown reason. I was paid one month salary but HR is refusing to encash the Privilege Leave. Please help me!! is there any way to get this? Thanks,
From India, Madras
malikjs

dear
whether you are terminated or resigned,encashment of leave to be given at the time of full and final settlement.this provision is given in most of the shop and est acts as well as factories act.some shop and est act like delhi,harayana and punjab does not have encashment provision,now you tell whether you were in factory or shop and est of which state.
regards
js malik

From India, Delhi
pon1965

The HR persons at BPO may not be a qualified one and not aware of the rules. You are eligible for PL encashment. Pls approach the area labour commissioner.
From India, Lucknow
Sadapalani
can i have some rules which allows employee to encash their accumulated PL and also let me know how many days they need to accumulate to encash the PL Palaniswamy/jetway
From India, Madras
namitgupta_2000
Sir,
I have resigned from organization on 11 month of my joining date. I am serving a notice period of 2 months.
I am told by HR that PL is application only after 12 months of service but since I have put up my papers before 12 months I am not entitled for PL encashment. I have checked the company employee handbook for any such clause but couldnt find. Please advice what is correct and give me any reference to law that is applicable in this case. I am working in Gurgaon and comes under shop and est act.
Thanks & Regards
Namit

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.