No Tags Found!

maliniluky

Dear friends,

One year old child found Pregnant in Saudi Arabia. Doctors says it’s a unique case for this world!

Medical Science Report says : “When the mother of this child was pregnant, she had 2 foetuses inside her. But one of the foetus grew inside the other, this why this girl was born with the other foetus inside her womb.”

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (65.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (73.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (73.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (61.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (70.3 KB, 25 views)

abhi16march

oo my god !! but how that kid will deliver another kid ????? it w’d affect his health . kid is really sweet !!!
From India, Pune
hima1

Hmm.. Poor Child .. Very rarely it happens Malini .. Very rare abnormal cases .. A foetus getting trapped in the elder twin. I remember reading once.. Doctors say it happens under unequal division of cells .. which results in a mass getting trapped in the Mature embryo!! Pathetic!!
From India, Madras
hima1

It is.. I am not sure if this is the same that made news in forwarded mails last year .. But when I checked it out on net.. Doctors said this is more like a Tumor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(
From India, Madras
hima1

Runal .. Don’t think so .. A month ago , I read on a news site, regarding a very similar case about a 1 year old pregnant in China .. Docs said the baby has to be removed.
From India, Madras
kittu476
Really pathetic.... As per Hima’s reply... this is one year back news.... Is there any update?????... what happen to that baby?????
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.