No Tags Found!

Drkumar

Dear sweta,
it the right of employees they can demand of their PF slip.There is a simple way for you when you submit u r Form 3A and 6A at RPFC u need submit with D.B.F.(data base file) it is generate by software when u give D.B.F. in C.D. the slips generate automatically.having written a letter issuance of PF slip u can issues PF slip.
more detail you can communicate
Kumar # 9811747078

From India, Calcutta
Milu
Dear All,
i m working as a HR head in a construction firm in Navi-mumbai.In my company we have differnt departments.like sales.Store ,facility,operation .Till now we are appraising all the team members in a standard formats yearly twice. but now i want to intriduce separt form for each department which covers their job profile more & otherthings like leadership ,intiative that we can keep common for all deaprtment . & also separte for Managers category ,GM. Can somebody help in providing those formats to me .in my id .i have great hope from cite hr that some body can help me out .plz guide me i am struggling from last 6 months. i is urgent.

From India, Mumbai
cnjayaanandh
visit websit:EMPLOYEES' PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION, Regional Office, Chennai Region & Puducherry for complete details.
From India, Madras
chauhanrajesh1981
dear shweta,
i am handling pf office, esic office, labour office etc in my co. if there is vacancy in ur organisation u can contact me on my yahoo. id Yahoo! India and i really looking for change also
with regards
rajesh chauhan

From India, Gurgaon
Amitmhrm

Thank you all.. :icon1:
Dear Shweta,
During withdrawal, one needs to submit the Form 3A. contribution card also along with Form 10C & 19.
Can submit the submitted copy of Form 5 & 10 as well..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
MANJUNATH G.K.

Dear Friend,
The annual statement in Form No. 23 contains the Employer's contribution, employee's contribution, interest accrued on the balance amount, any advance taken, balance amount at the end of the account year usually will be issued by the PF authorities for the accounting year in between Aug - Sept. This has to be issued to all the employees by the employer. If there is any discrepancies in the statement it has to be brought to the notice of the authorities immediately.
This is for your information.
G.K.Manjunath

From India, Bangalore
dhanaraj
Dear friends,
I started the PF for this month my company,but my company staff members is 11nos we starting voluntry PF. I m fresh in PF how to do the PF process & Processor.kindly help me.My mail ID
Thanks.
Sofia

From India, Madras
gulshansharma43@yahoo.com

Dear Mr, Mukesh
Thanks For you for very nice format but form no 5.10.12A form & 3A (Revised) Form no copy past. so please help me.
Please provide me a Password of form no 5.10.12A and Form No3A(Revised)
so kindly provide me a in this format for protection password.
Thanks & Regards
Gulshan Sharma

From India, Vijayawada
Amitmhrm

Dear Subhash,
ESI is deducted from both the sides eployee as well as employer..
All the employees whose gross salary is below rupees 10,000/- per month are covered under ESIC.
Calculation is made of
Employee side = Gross Salary *1.75%
Employer Side = Gross Salary * 4.75%
Total = 6.5%
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
dhiren8182
Is it mandatory for employer to share the PF statement?
I haven't recd anything from my last employer where i worked for more than 2 years.
COmpany says that they haven't recd the PF statement from govt.
Regards,
DHiren

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.