No Tags Found!

smitacp

Hi All,
We are looking to associating our organisation with Freelancers in Delhi...We are also looking for Full time trainers with 2-3 years of workexperience. Interested candidates please mail me your profiles to [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/email_removed.gif[/IMG]
regards
Smita

From India, New Delhi
maanu bhandari

Hi Smita, i am sending you my profile, for futher queries you can contact me on 9711115067.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Maanu[1][1][1].Bhandari.doc (38.5 KB, 19 views)

renubhardwaj
I take the pleasure to introduce myself as a Management and Behavioural Training Consultant.
I am a Management Graduate and a Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certified.
I handle training assignments across the spectrum of industries. I do consulting activities on training also. I handle training programmes as diverse as communication skills to strategic management.
I have a valuable expertise of 10yrs in the area of Training and development .
I have conducted training workshops with organizations like Krishna Maruti,MarkAuto etc.was closely associated with corporates like Wipro ,Dish TV (I) Ltd.
Pls. find my resume attached.
Thanks & Regards,
Renu Bhardwaj
Management & Behavioural Training Consultant
M-(9716040515)

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Renu Bhardwaj-resume 1.doc (50.0 KB, 41 views)

manisha.arora
Im Looking for free lancing job,i have 5-6 years of experience in recruitments......in financial domain Contact 9999309521
From India, Calcutta
topcareers
Hi Smita, What kind of trainers you are looking for, technical or behavioral? I can help you with many freelancers, please provide me more details. Regards
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.