No Tags Found!

suki.suman@gmail.com

Dear All Seniors,
How practically Performance appraisal is done in IT Industry and in Manufacturing sector....plz share ur views .......what methodologies will be adopted....what are steps..what are hirarchies involed in this..?

From India, Bangalore
vijenderragidi

Hi Suman, pls use downloads search and you will get a lot of formats which were already been uploaded by seniors. all the very best,. Vijender.
From India, Secunderabad
vijenderragidi

also you may find a lot of views and documents...... you can even learn a lot from the formats itself :icon1: all the best :-P Vijender
From India, Secunderabad
bikash231
Dear All, I want give some rewards for best performer in my Factory . Please send regular factor which based the selection of Best performer . Regards Bikash 09893892618
From India, Pune
sunny_urs
Hi ,
KRA submission in Telecom was a great job . i Mean the most toughest thing is the follow up u got to do with the ppl .
With the recession time people were not filling in their KRA b/c they know there wont be much of hike for people this year .
Format is simple.
People have to fill in their KRA as draft in start of the year
Review it after half a year (MID term apraisal )
And finally submit it at the end of the year.
The format is . Appraisee sents to Reporting Manager , Reporting Managers sents to Review manager .
So that was just a small disp about the whole process .
Bbye
Take care
Regards
Manoj Chowdhary

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.