smile_4ever77

can anybody plz tell me how can i do performance appraisal of a person? What things i should kept i my mind to do that??
From India, Faridabad
thinkjobz

Hi,
Please follow this link
https://www.citehr.com/101570-help-r...l-project.html
The second one by me covers all that you are looking for in performance appraisal.
In case you are looking for anything more do post.
Regards,
AJ

From India, Thana
kavya8484
Hi AJ,
I am Kavya and I am a new member to this forum. I am doing my Internship in a resort where in I have to implement the PA system from the scratch. Since it's a service industry, I am not able to get proper questionnaire. Can you please help me in this regard?
Kavya

From India, Maisuru
thinkjobz

Hi Kavya, I am attaching couple of performance appraisal forms, Please adapt it according to your requirements, In case you need more info please post. Regards, AJ
From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FORM.doc (163.0 KB, 8365 views)
File Type: doc performence appraisal.doc (47.5 KB, 4571 views)
File Type: xls Appraisal Format.xls (17.0 KB, 5238 views)
File Type: doc appraisalform.doc (68.0 KB, 3796 views)
File Type: doc Performance Appraisal evaluation.doc (32.0 KB, 4577 views)

smile_4ever77

Hi AJ
Thx 4 the information.I need one more favour from you.
I m summer trainee & dont knw how to do appraisal of an employee & my industry guide asked me to do appraisal of one.
Can u pls guide me regarding this that how should i proceed to move ahead
Neeru

From India, Faridabad
thinkjobz

Hi Neeru,
After going through the forms create one according to the project industry you are working on and ask the employees to fill it up.
Also the rest of the part is detailed in the linked article.
In case of any more info. Please post.
I can arrange to give you detailed info by mail by tommorow morning.
Regards,
AJ

From India, Thana
Rita Mestry
Dear Seniors, I am working in a company where I am the first HR person and its time for appraisal and i have never done any appraisal need help on Performance Appraisal. Regards
From India, Thana
jyotisigdel

Dear Seniors, I am working in a NGO works in the right based for Women, IT has 164 staffs in different state. Also for those employee who has contributed their time and work in the campaigns on need and which is not in their TOR, How can I put their contribution?
where I am the first HR person and its time for appraisal We have no any software of doing the Hr Things. and i have never done any appraisal need help on Performance Appraisal. Regards
need your quick response please help me ..Need your valuable suggesstions
Jyoti

From Nepal, Kathmandu
rajkumar-seruva
Hi! Have any proportion method in employees evaluation? Like Outstanding Performance 5%, Expectation Performance 50%, Below Performance 5%.........
From India, Puducherry
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.