No Tags Found!

lijoHR

Dear All, I have prepared a presentation on gratuity based on the inputs received from various websites and discussions in CITEHR network. Kindly go through the same and suggest changes if any.
From India, Mumbai
lijoHR

Sorry........ Please find the attachment
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt GRATUITY.ppt (194.0 KB, 4666 views)

harshadabhure
Hi,
Its very nice presentation.
I have some droughts providing gratuity to the employees.
Our is an IT company having around 35 employees we don’t provide any facility to our employees like PF ESIC till the date.
So weather the gratuity will be applicable to our organization.
I also want to know what are the statutory reports are require to submit as per the applicability to the industry.
As other than financial reports I never submitted any of the reports.
Pls guide me in this.
Thanks & Regards,
Harshada

From India, Pune
smoronika
Very nice presentation and it helps me a lot as i joined anew company in to HR. So Thanks a lot for sharing the presentation Keep posting the knowledge sharing things Regards, Smoronika
From India, Visakhapatnam
atifsalone

HI Can u plz explain gratu ity formula..why u r multiplying salary with 15 and divding on 26... according to my knowledge abt gratuity, emplyee get 30 days pay on each year worked. thanks
From Pakistan, Karachi
ANUJ510
any one please help me to register in LIC for graduity we had 25 staff in my company wants to registered in LIC Graduity. Anuj 9811559966
From India, New Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Anuj,
Then approach any of the LIC office/ agent to have details on the terms & conditions for having liability on payment of gratuity by the Insurance company.

Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
anil.bhoite

Dear All, Now Gratuity eligible limit has been changed from 3.5 Lacks to 10 Lacs from 1st May 2010. For your reference attached gratuity amendment
From India, Mumbai
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
The effective date is 24.05.2010 & not 01.05.2010. Plz again go through the amendment notification. You have not attached the notification otherewise you must have seen the date of applicability.

From India, Delhi
kiran_alittleray

It’s a very good presentation, but the ceiling of Gratuity is know extended to Ten Lakhs instead of Three & a half lakhs.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.