No Tags Found!

sangeetha-j1

Dear Respected Sir / Mam,

In my current company, one of the employees exceeded ESI eligibility, now I have to proceed as per our company policy I have to deduct insurance some little amount of his salary. But his family & native is Nepal but he is currently working in Chennai, if am deducted that company insurance means it won't use for his family members in future also.

He isn't aware of that also, kindly suggest & guide me to any good insurance coverage in the Nepal location. it will be useful for his family members at any emergency time. kindly guide me.

Thanks & Regards
Sangeetha HR

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

There are insurance companies in Nepal. But how you as a Employer based at India will cover insurance for his family through Nepal based Insurance company ?. I suggest you to indicate the coverage ceiling and your budget for premium on annual basis to that Employee. Ask the employee to apply for Mediclaim or life cover ( as per your Company policy) at Nepal and let him produce the policy copy and premium paid receipt so that your Company can reimburse the money to him. For this you need to get special approval from your Employer. Merely if you give money for insurance coverage he will not cover but will spend the money. So insist for policy copy and premium paid receipt to reimburse the money. I hope this makes sense.

From India, Madras
sangeetha-j1

Dear Lakshmi Narayanan sir, thank you for your quick & clear response. its was very use full for me.Once again thank you so much sir. Thanks & Regards Sangeetha HR

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.