No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Please find attached PPt on How to do MBA Project Courtesy Arun Davay- Corporate Trainer
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt How_to_do_an_MBA_project.ppt (54.0 KB, 4832 views)

kopparapukk

Hi. Good Information, it will be helpful i will circulate to MBA students Brgds Krishnamurthy
From India, Mumbai
jonnakalyani
hey thanks that was really helpful.It wud be really helpful fi any one can give me information on compensation management. Iam doing project on this topic in a manufacturing company. I wud really appriciate any help frm u all
Regards,
KALYANI

From India, Hyderabad
rachana karera

Hello Peer sir,
With this post of your's it reminds me something that am since long time searching for and would like to share with you.
Am in search of an organization who would allow in to carry out my project work. My area of interest is to do a project on Employee Satisfation Survey.
But N number of organization i have approached have said "NO", first they agree that they allow students for project work and would require formalities to complete, and then after many times visiting them personally or telephonic conversation they say its not possible.
I am really very dishearten as am not able complete my MBA due to this even though i am well prepared and have done all the studies realted to the topic.
This is the current scenario which i experienced and thought of sharing, if anything wrong was written is unintentional.
Regards
Rachana

From India, Ahmadabad
tarungags

Hello Sir,
I would like to have a copy of your presentation slides....
Unfortunately i am unable to open the file....Could you please email the slides on ...
Much appreciated...
Cheers
Tarun Gagwani

From India, Delhi
Abhiria
Dear Sir, Really good information.Please keep providing us with such valuable information. Regards, Rani.
From India, Pune
natrajan_shibu
hello Arun Davay and M. Peer Mohamed Sardharplz clear me the doubt regarding how did u select the sample size as 50 -100.i fear what u have said is absolutly WRONG!!!!!!!!!!?????????with regardsshibu.N.S

treeofparadise
hello sir
Unfortunately I m unable to open this presentation
I would like to have a copy of your presentation slides.............can u plz mail me on
thanks
Regards
haya noor

From Pakistan, Rowal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.