No Tags Found!

atul_kumarsingh08

Dear All, Please find attach file of questions those helpful for HRM exams prepration. Hope it would be Beneficial. Regards Atul Singh
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HR Model question paper.pdf (29.3 KB, 19610 views)
File Type: pdf HR Model question paper 1.pdf (57.9 KB, 5275 views)
File Type: pdf HR Model question paper 3.pdf (30.4 KB, 4588 views)
File Type: pdf HR Solved paper.pdf (135.6 KB, 6764 views)

prathapvv

Thank U alot ,useful post. done a gud job friend,please send me if you have any other question papers with answers like this,,especially im interested on labour laws and labour welfare,,,A big thanks once again
From India, Karimnagar
Anonymous
Very useful. Nicely documented. Thanks, very helpful. I'm interested in Industrial Relations, Compensation Management, Training, Personnel Management, Business Communication, General Administration, Labour laws, Please share on

liljoe1313
please i need solved HR competitive exam questions (Written/ essay) aspect, any help?
From Ghana, Accra
radhika-gauns
its a very useful information within a short period you can learn full HRM. Thanks
From India, Itanagar
Solomon Abay
thanks a lot for your kindness cooperation. Would you please send me some discussion questions with answer?
From Ethiopia
mohammed-hassen1
i would to thanks to all of your. its so great to participate and build my professional.
From Somalia, Hargeisa
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.