No Tags Found!

HenkyR
Agreed with Ken Ho's comments on the NDA (Non-Disclose Agreement)or Ethical Policy.
You may include/insert the terms (in more detail) in the "Exit Interview Agreement"..
It's not 100% guaranted to prevent the data leakage, but at least we've tried our best to avoid the possibilities.:icon1:

aussiejohn

This is a universal problem that has no easily implementable solution. You cannot restrict access to CD Writers, USB drives etc as most employees need those functions for their day to day work. If your organisation has sensitive data, and this might include customer lists, new software development, other "trade secrets" etc, then you must ensure that every single employee in the organisation signs a non-disclosure agreement, preferably at the time they are hired and it is included in all the other paperwork processed when they commence duties. Staff also need regular reminders about respecting confidentiality and privacy rules. If you employ staff who duties include producing written materials, developing software, research etc, then you need to make sure they sign agreements stating that any work they do for the company solely belongs to the company and they relinquish all ownership of the materials or inventions etc. Finally, at the exit interview, you remind staff of their obligations regarding confidential company materials and that the company will have no hesitation in taking legal action in future to protect its property.

John in Oz

From Australia, Melbourne
pandey01_sunil
Dear Friends,
I Want to Complete Payroll Software in Excel If This is Possible please send me and Differents types of Fornate Like Loan,Advance, Tour Notice, Tour Reports and many types formates.
Thanks
Sunil P.

From India, Ahmadabad
sridharhb

Hi,
For your query, Mr. Sayed has given a part of solution, in todays situation this problem is common for all most all type of industries . To overcome this problem or to reduce the risk level of security breaches, there is an international standard available called ISO 2700:2005. If possible try to get the standard and go through it. Further for any queries feel free to contact me on +91 9881068608 or

From India, Pune
kiranreddycool
HI
Ensure all systems in your organisation doesnt have facility to copy to any pen drive or CD.... If anyone has to copy they need to take their boss permission and IT team can copy the same from IT team system only....
Regards
Kiran Reddy

From India, Delhi
SRAVANKUMAR
Shipa, sorry if I am repeating any of the points already made. If the data leak risk is really valuable, nothing like effective monitoring by IT guys on the traffic. Especially, the exit guy's usage in past 15 days or so.
But nothing works like effective vigilance on the part of next 1-2 levels of bosses. Thats the key.
In our orgn, we have disabling of drives + strict policy of need to know.
Single login ID to all systems will help easy monitoring.

deepakluhari
dear shilpi
it is not practically possible to stop these things.
but u should do that all the data of your office should be kept in a system which was used by you under different folders.
and all the other staff should be instructed to remove the data immidiately after the completion or work.
but you should trust on your employees
counsell them and take them in your confidence
it si the only solution
bye and take care

From India, Delhi
gajendran
Dear All,
Iam a permanent resident of Manjunathnagar, Bangalore & my family consistents are 5 in number, As per the Rules & Regulation mentioned/indicated/ticked in RationCard / Fair price Shop says 2 LPG Gas(Indane) cylinder per month.But our Gas agent at Rajajinagar I block delays & deliver only one Gas Cylinder/month, We have the delivery signed record states till date is only one Gas Cylinder/month for continous telecall & request & follow ups, Nor he allow for cancellation/transfer of any our nearest agent. Can any one help me to solve this issue
Regards
Gajendran

From India, Bangalore
Shilpi_HR

So finally I think with all ur replies it seems that no very effective solution is available, either we can go for disabling using drives/ common system on which IT keep an eye or getting NDA agreement signed.
Thanks for your cooperation
If any other solution u cum across, request you to share.
Thanks
Shilpi

From India, New Delhi
Anonymous

Its depend up on - how you categorized . If you have good IT- team you can Restrict the access as per position & designation.
Locking of USB , CD-ROM, use of Pen drive or access of personal mail on Internet is not a solution. This will make feel employee unsecured & failing of confident in company/management .
Its basically a trust bond & how the management make employee feel comfortable . Also giving an opportunity to employee to share there view about the above subject in open or by a common email id which can be use as suggestion box.
BABUDADA

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.