M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Thnak You Amit for the Information,,
For More Details Please Click on the following link,,,
https://www.citehr.com/download-list...uery=Retention

From India, Coimbatore
Swati Mahajan
Hi ! Excellent reply. Only less payment is accepted if employee has job satisfaction, personal growth & development. Swati
From India, Nasik
AWMHRM
Hi Amit, Its very informative and practical too. Can you pls elaborate on Retention Bonus through some examples??? Rgds, Agnya.
From India, Ahmadabad
Sujata.C

Hi Amit,
I must say the reply posted by you is impeccable.Keep imparting your knowledge,its too helpful.
I am also facing too much problem in retening the employees in my company,but now i think I'll be able to manage this problem.

From India, New Delhi
deepalisaraogi
Thanks Amit......but i think every thing whatever you had mentioned above is not applicable in a small organization....where 25-30 employee works...
Can you plz help me out..means how to retain the employee in small organization especially in IT sector...where retention is quit high...
Deepali Saraogi

From India, New Delhi
rajnish_sapra2005

presentation on retention strategies regards Rajnish SApra
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt retention_855.ppt (86.5 KB, 304 views)

Amitmhrm

Welcome Deepali..
You can't say that these would not be useful in a small organisation.. It would definitely help in every organisation whether its a small or big one..
Yes, you are very true that attrition rate is very high in IT sectors..
As i am also handling a small newly setup IT organisation.. in my view you are required to provide them a good support from HR side.. moreover try to intearct with them as much as possible as its a smaller one.. so definitely you can do so.. Give response to their query in a shorter period of time not by word but in terms of actions... It will definitely create a strong relation between employer and employee... and it will lead to their positive attitude towards the organsiation...
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
deepalisaraogi
Hello Amit,
Iam not saying whatever you had mention is totally not useful.....
Something is beneficial for both the organization big as well as small...
If your in IT sector Please help me out for doing recruitment...because iam facing lots of problem while doing the recruitment of web designer...as iam not from tecnical background...
What question should be asked while taking the interview of a web designer..as a HR...
Thanks & Regards
Deepali Saraogi

From India, New Delhi
Sujata.C

Hello Amit,
Yes you are very true that as an He of the company its very important to response to the query of the employees in shorter time and in terms of action......................but it is not possible practically because even HR is also supposed to take permission from his/her senior.
So in that case how can we manage the attrition rate??????????????
Thanks,
Sujata

From India, New Delhi
sv_prasad
Hi Shalini, Please take the stats for the last year and examine the trend on people leaving. Basing on your study design a retention reward. Thanks, Prasad

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.