No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have recently joined a company and for various reasons especially for health being the prime reason, have put resignation 3rd day into the office and submitted medical documents. But I got to hear from the company that medical documents given weren't satisfactory for immediate exit. And my Manager was informed that I will not be serving notice and therefore apply leave for me. I have earlier mentioned in mail I am ready to serve notice if company warrants. However later when asked for medical, the medicals submitted mentions unfit to work.

1) Now I am not sure why company is holding me where I have not began any work at all and commenting statements like "leave during notice" etc making sure I don't earn at all until the notice.

2) Will I be able to take up another assignment fulltime or part-time.

3) Will I get my of and medical insurance during these notice months in this current company.

4) How better can this short experience be utilised in my career.

5) Till date I have for now been logging in and out appropriately as per work hours and fulfilling induction tasks. Should I contest for pay during these days at least

From India, Chennai
Networking guy
Thankfully company has been lenient and not asked to pay notice salary
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.