hr_hasamukhgami
Dear,
he is articulately because Employees contribution 12 % & Employer contribution 3.67% and 8.33% of Pension fund so total contribution is 12% (3.67 + 8.33)%
regards
Hasamukh
Jyoti Power Corporation Ltd
Executive HR

From India, Ahmadabad
hansadutt@rausinfras.com

A/c.1 A/c.2 A/c.10 A/c.21 A/c.22
er 3.67% - 8.33% 0.5% -
ee 12% - - - -
admin chrg - 1.10% - - -
panal chrg -- - - - 0.01
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
Total 15.67% 1.10% 8.33% 0.5% 0.01%
=25.61%

From India, Ghaziabad
sanusoman

Some companies deduct both the employer's contribution - which is illegal-and the employee's contribution from the salary of the employees @ 12%. That leaves the employer to contribute just 1.61% towards EDLI and administrative charges. Probably Mr.Mukherjee attended interview in one such company, and ,if so, the interviewer was right.
Sanu Soman

From India, Madras
ANIRUDDHA_123
Dear all,
I am new member . So i have no idea where to ask? So in this page i am informing you. In future i need your guide and follow.
I am working at chennai in a hotel industry. Seeing present condition of the manpower turnover ( Special Hospitality industry ) pls any one can guide me how to motivate all staff so turn over can be reduce. In this regards i want to inform you that my company does not want to spend more money for this. In this regards presently i am conducting Best Employee of the month, Celebration of Birthday, Providing good accommodation , good food and uniform. Still turn over is more . Bur no result.
Regards
Aniruddha

From India, Madras
panchalda

Dear team ,plz let me know if accident happen of new joined emp on first day (he cover in esic)plz tell me how get esic benifits panchal.Pune
From India, Pune
rajeev.r.sharma
Dear Krish,
Employer upper limit of P.F contribution is 12% of Basic and D.A, No, any employer can't decide upper limit of contributions inrrespective of the 12 % of Basic. Employer decide only deduction of p.f. contribution on total basic+da or limit of 6500/-.
regards
Rajeev

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.