No Tags Found!

Nagarjunhr

Hi HR's,
In our company, we have around 10 hindi employees without any ESI & PF. They are temporary labours. If any inspection happen what are all the documents i have to make ready for them.
If there any contract agreement or any other agreement i have to create or not?
They are temporary labours. Every month we are giving salary by cash only. For that voucher we are making.
Clarify My doubt.
Thanks & Regards,
Nagarjun R
HR Admin
Papas Trading Private Limited

From India, Chennai
Srinath Sai Ram

Please Clarify about What do you mean by "Hindi Employees"& "Temporary Labourers" have you issued Appointment Letter as "Temporary Labourers" ? Please note that all Laws applicable to Permanent Employees are also applicable to Temporary Labourers.
further, Please note that "Hindi" is official Language of India.indian Labour Laws are applicable to all Employees speaking various Languages.You are Employed as what in your Organization? What documents right now you are maintaining for temporary Labourers? Whether you pay Salary in Cheque or cash is immaterial, please comply with all laws applicable to your permanent Employees to Temporary Employees?

From India, New Delhi
yrshirke

Nagarjun ,
Pl follow Contract Abolition Act containts ,P.F. ,ESIC .
As rightly pointed out by other member they are equally & legally Workers .Dont differentiate them with other Language .Problem
Regards ,
Y.R.Shirke

From India, Mumbai
riteshmaity

As others have pointed out, what is a 'hindi' worker?
Now the nature of employee i.e. temporary is irrelevant in case of both ESI and PF. So start paying all the statutory dues to your hindi workers at the earliest to avoid further legal complications including penalty/ damages from the statutory authority.

From India, Kolkata
Nagarjunhr

Hi MR.RITESHMAITY,
This is Karnataka, In terms Hindi Employees What i said is, Particularly 10 employees(Hindi) we are maintaining separate attendance as well payroll sheet. We are not including any company benefit list. For this what are all the documents i have to maintain. Otherwise any contract labour agreement is required?
Please clearify.
Thanks & Regards,
Nagarjun R
HR Admin
Papas Trading Private Limited

From India, Chennai
pranesh bharadwaj

Hi
You can issue temporary appointment letters or enter into contract for a limited period.
In either case they are eligible for esi and pf facilty.
Please don't diffentiate workers by language, region, etc.
Regards
Pranesh

From India, Bangalore
rdsyadav

Dear sir,
You have mixed up query but trying to resolve the same hereunder;
If you are engaging the contract laborers under CLRA, your company must have a valid registration and the contractor to obtain license . As umber is just 10, the license for contractor is not applicable. If you already have registration to engage contractor , the same is amendable, apply for. However, if number goes any time 20, then you need to ensure that this Contractor has a license , be careful. You can award a contract/ agreement to the contractor with max. 10 manpower.
Min.wages Act, ESI and PF is applicable as other members opined above.
Regds,

From India, Delhi
pasupathi.uma25@gmail.com

The Act applies only if 20 or more are engaged through one or more Contract. Registration will not be accepted by the Authorities. But for Safe purposes you need to have a Contract between The Principal Employer and The Contractor Immediate Employer. Coverage of ESI and EPF arises if your organisation is Registered under both the said Acts
From India, Chennai
pasupathi.uma25@gmail.com

Payment to the Employees of the Contractor has to be made only through the Contractor and not by you. If you pay by cash or cheque then they become your Employees.
From India, Chennai
Nagarjunhr

Thank You for your answers Professionals. I am going to make all employees as company employees (Under our payroll). Thanks, Nagarjun R HR Admin Papas Trading Private Limited
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.