No Tags Found!

kumarrajnish2003@yahoo.com
HELLO BHASKAR!
Can u please sugest me! if a employee basic salary is more than Rs.6500 what will be the contribution of PF for employees?
would employees covered under PF scheme?
with regard
Rajnish kumar

From India, New Delhi
boss2966

Dear Pragati Bonus is to be paid even during the training period. So we must pay for the probation period also we must pay the Bonus.
From India, Kumbakonam
pragati1986kolte@rediffmail.com
i want to know..in case any candiddate have been work and now from two months if he is jobless then if he is applying for the new job then on which basis company should pay him. i just want to cleare here we offer him on the basis of his last organisation salary drawan or we can treat him as fresher.
From India, Pune
abbasiti

If the employee is not registered with PF, i.e if he is a fresh hand; there is no statutory obligation. But if he is already registered, he has to continue with a statutory obligation upto a salary of Rs. 6500.
If employee and employer wish there is no restriction to register with PF or contribute for higher salaries even if the salary exceeds Rs. 6500.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
kumarrajnish2003@yahoo.com
Thanks you Abbas. p.s but i want to know that 6500 is restricted/lodged amount for deducting the PF. if not than what will be contribution by employee if he got basic 10500/- Rajnish
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.