payal maini_141445
Dear All,
As per earlier posts, me too looking for PhD guidance.
I did my MBA in 2009 and having 3 yrs experience in academic administration in local university. Currently am looking for PhD in HR from Delhi itself. After quite a amount of search am now aware that many renowned universities/ institutes ask for M.phil or entrance exam for enrolling. Kindly suggest some more options for admissions in Part Time.Are there universities which directly enroll you after studying the synopsis or Thesis Topic?
Also please suggest what are the appropriate months in an academic semester to apply or look for admissions.
Looking for quick suggestions and help....
Good Day!!

From India, Mumbai
jkct15

Hi
if you not keen in teaching profession, yes you can do a Phd that too in a distance education. There are so many university offering Phd in part time. Do check them and join as you like. I would suggest the follwing place where its easy to get a Phd and so many has done through this channel.
Indian Institute of Management Research & Techonology

CIPD Help

It wud not be difficult to complete the Phd with distance education mode,rather it would be exciting to learn and gain knowledge,In case we have idea regarding your area of specilisation,we can offer better guidance in this regard..
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.