No Tags Found!

marella
Question in interview: How can you control in hiring fake candidates before issuing the offer. If candidate join with fake experience, is that the mistake of HR to hire him/her.
From India, Hyderabad
Salvation lies within

To all those folks who are acting as HR's I have a direct question for you all please reply with some social conscious do not try to act like self righteousness person... I came to da city wit a dream of making a mark in da IT sector gained enough skills infact more than enough.. I started applying for da companies...days were passing nd not even a single call..i questioned my self where the hell are these companies puttin my resumes? But patiently I began applyin each one of them...nearly I hav uploaded my resume to 500 companies including stupid MNC's. what cud b worst than this uh..?

Am that worthless that am not even eligible even for a single interview...?

Many of your companies are preferring on campus over off campus then wat abt the people who are from a strange college but skilled enough..?

Ur requirements doesnt even match with students qualification for eg...i have been to an interview where a candidate who has done B.Tech(Mech) is called for the post of software trainee...WTF..thats awefully weird...dont u have any common sense..?

Y da hell u prefer B.Tech's over MCA where MCA's are superior in terms of programming....?

U people hav any idea how pathetic is the life of a fresher..? uh..? no right..i'll show u the dirty picture then..

--->As a fresher he is forced to practice some stupid mathematical stuff rather some programming concepts. Many of them are joining institutes especially for this..

--->Even if he is into the company he is being asked to pay security deposits now please dont say that your company is not gonna charge we r tired hearing that stuff so please dont give us that shit...nw the question is u people blow out some moral stuff if some one is faking an experience but wer ur all morality goes when the companies are doing illegal things...dont you have social responsibility..?

--->Over exploitation is one of the great features of Indian IT companies..here is a good example...one of ur shit company called me for an interview..during HR i was asked wether i have any health probs i said no...u wud probabaly wonder y he asked...2 yrs of bond + 50000 security deposit +initial 3 months no sal after than 5k sal....since i desperately need a job i agreed...but at the time of joining i was informed that min work hours is 12hrs...u gotta b kidding me...its not EMPLOYEMENT its a SLAVERY...how do you justify this act...?

-->if he completes his fresher time he is doomed..he is sued...no one tkaes him as a fresher...other options..? claimin fake experience is the only choice in hand..

So directly or indirectly u people are encouraging us to claim fake experience....how do u justify this..??

Your companies think you are on the path of self righteousness but the fact is u r on the path over exploiting employee combined wit pea nut salary when compared to US salaries.....

And u know y all the product based companies are of foreign countries coz they encourage nd give a chance to the candidates regardless of from which institute they belong to...pure talent is what they want...

IF U FOLLOW BASIC ETHICS ENCOURAGE PURE TALENT AM GUT SURE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER INDIAN IBM, INDIAN ORACLE...mark my words..

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.