No Tags Found!

Manjula11
Hi All,
I am working for a retail company. Recently we are facing alot of resignation in visual merchandisers department due to low salary. Now we are planning for a campus recruitment. For that , now i have to present management with a PPT on how this would benefit the organisation and its cost effectiveness. Can you please help me in sharing any ppt as such, so that i can present to my management.. plz
Manjula

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
RedMad

Hi Manjula,
I am corporate Trainer & Educationist. I conduct training programs in various colleges and universities in India.
If you prefer I can organize the campus drive for your company in of these colleges.

From India, Hyderabad
sheela.pathak
Hi manjula,
We provide recruitment solution for different sectors and having a responsibility to provide end to end recruitment process. we can help you in Campus selection and all the process.
Looking forward to see you.
Thanks

Sheela Pathak

From India, Calcutta
shrutiscorpio
hi..U can tell ur managememt that if we will recruite from campus,that wil be fresh blood,enthusiastic and keen to learn,u can mould then according to ur own stnds of work nad they dont demand too high initially.For that reason u need to talk to few institutes in ur city...
Take Care n Chillax

From India, Delhi
chennaiworkshop
Respected Sir / Madam ,

This is Ashwin ( Freelance Psychology & Soft skills Trainer ) from WinTraining.in - Soft Skills Training, Chennai, Ashwin Soft Skills Trainer, Chennai

I am into Training & Coaching , Business Consulting for various Corporates , Companies , Colleges & Universities , B Schools & enterpreneurship to Empower , Motivate & Create Positive difference

I have trained more than 10,000 people from lay man to senior executives for past 5 yrs .

Some of the Corporate & Educational institutions Trained are :

Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Icfai Business School (Chennai)
Indian School of Science and Management (Chennai )
Annamalai University (Chidambaram)
Shastra University (Tanjore)
Vysya College of Arts & Science ( Salem )
Breeze Hotel (Chennai)
i Process (ICICI Bank)
Barclays Finance
Jeruselam Engineering College (Chennai)
Arasu Engineering College (Kumbakonam)
Vorees College (Vellore) etc

Click the link for photo slides : 1 by wintraining2006

Click the link for my Video : YouTube - wintraining2009's Channel

Thanking you
From
WinTraining.in - Soft Skills Training, Chennai, Ashwin Soft Skills Trainer, Chennai
Ashwin ( Trainer & Success Coach )
Chennai
93809 99420

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg www.WinTraining.in (Chennai).jpg (18.1 KB, 25 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.