No Tags Found!

Kitty Gogia
Hey Abhishek, thanks a lot for your prompt response.

See as such there is no structure but yes we give salaries according to the no. of days and TDS deductions would be there.

Now, we are planning to provide the salary slips to the employees. For that we need a good format. As such the structure is like:

Basic Salary

HRA

Allowance:

Medical

Conveyence

Special

After that, we are planning for performance Bonus which would be providing annually to the employees say, 5% of CTC.

Then, Loyalty Bonus which agin would be providing annually to the employees, 5% of CTC

Deductions:

We dont have such deductions in the structure like PF, Esi etc. but yes we deduct TDS and give them adjustments according to their tax saving plans n all.

Now my question arises, if we should give the performance bonus on monthly basis or annually basis, as we are IT company.

And, as i discussed a salary format above.. Just wanted to confirm if Leave Encashment is the right component in salary slip.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards

Kitty

From India, New Delhi
Kitty Gogia
Hi Rajesh Can you please provide me the format instead of details in salary slip. I would appreciate if you could do the needful. Thanks & Regards Manya/Kitty
From India, New Delhi
shimbidja
hi there..? i need any one that could design a payslip with a my company name "AXESS CAFE" on it.
From Namibia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.