NIRAVR89
Thank you all of you for your prompt response to my query.
Here i m worried only because I have a fear that i will missed my next performance apprisal. (Increment) cause we have such kind of policy that If an employee has completed 1 yr in the co. than only he is eligible for an increment. if they will consider my new joining date than i will missed this time also which i have missed last time too.

From India
hrd supbak

Hi,
I think you will be taken in for probation once again. You need to check out with the HR in your company.
Alternatively, you can furnish a medical certificate and request the HR to consider your case and if your performance during the probation turns out to be satisfactory they might consider hiring you from the next level.
Regards,
Suprabha Bakshi

From India, Hyderabad
Jprasad9
yes sir ,depends up on local management policy, there is no hard and fast rules in this regards.
From India, Hyderabad
hyelni
Hi Nirav,
Technically, you are to carry out the probation period again. I think if it was okay with their policy, they would have given you the letter. As mentioned by many though, the company HR may decide to let it pass (this is at their discretion). All the best, but still do your task diligently regardless of the final outcome.
Cheers!

chrisnix2
Hi
As a new employee, you will have to go throught the probation period. Even if you contact your HR, He is going to say the samething. The reason is, once you resigned, you are removed from the database and payroll system and your account with the compay is deactivated. therfore the company or HR will consider you as new employee only....
Best Regards
Nixon

From Qatar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.