anil.arora

Dear Bharati, I would suggest you to not to do anything which put you in danger. You are a new one in the team of your Organisation. You have mentioned too that your old and senior mates have asked you to do the same as they are following and you are also not in authority to raise the question against this but can speak to them in a amiable behavior about this.

I have gone thru the attachment and found nothing strange. The same and normal form that we use for us but in a different style and formatting and it is obvious.

Its really good that you have noticed this thing and I also appreciate this but you cant speak to much about it. Also this can create problems for you. Im talking about the culture, environment/atmosphere of an Organization for a NEW EMPLOYEE like you who needs to learn and grab the thing are running their around first.

Just keep your eyes open, learn as much as you can, have cordial relation with your colleagues and superiors, do the same what they expecting from you and want you to perform. Its your time and make the best of it.

Good Luck

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.