No Tags Found!

korgaonkar k a

Dear Pooja ji,
It seems to me that you have joined another employment within 60 days after leaving the earlier one.
If your present employer is covered under EPF Act, you have no option to withdraw your earlier PF but to transfer it in your present Account with new employer by filing form 13.
With new employer you even have no option of "excluded employee" within the meaning under this Act.

From India, Mumbai
pooja3545_sharma

We have here PF option but I don’t want to get into that . All these takes too much time while withdrawal, So don’t want to transfer my account.
From India, Indore
rishirajmishra24

For pf withdraw u must submit in pf office form-10 form-19c form-5 form-10 form-3a if current year contribution attested with previous employer or gazted officer
From India, Jaipur
gainknowledge555

Rightly said by Mr.Keshav.
@ Ms.Pooja : If you have joined new employer within sixty days of leaving previous employer then it is recommended that you transfer your PF account to new employer by filling Form 13.
Once the PF contribution begins in the new company there is no way for exemption from PF irrespective of your salary.
One can withdraw PF amount only after 60 days of resignation provided that the employee has not been employed in the new company. Then after withdrawing PF amount (Employee ceases to be the member of PF),the employee can get exemption from PF in the new company provided his salary Basic+DA is more than Rs.6500. Employee has to declare in Form 11 for exemption from PF that he has withdrawn the PF amount in which case he ceases to be the member of PF.
Regards,
Suresh

From India, Bangalore
pooja3545_sharma

Thanks a lot making it very clear for me.......... I will take care of this thing. In case I find any difficulty I will discuss it. Thanks a lot...........
From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.