No Tags Found!

R B Yadav

Dear Pooja
The EPFO has introduced online services on regular basis from Mar, 2012 onwards. It may be that your employer has not yet deposited the contribution. Pls check it with the EPFO website with the following link
Epfo (Govt. of India)
then search for the Establishment Code either by putting Establish code or by its name and then search for the subscribers contributed contribution monthly. By checking this you will be able to know whether contribution has been deposited or not.
Thanks
Regards
R B Yadav

From India, Mumbai
pooja3545_sharma

My Company’s name is Metal Profiles in Indore. I tried this .............but what should be the next step. Not able to find out whether company as paid this Chalans or not
From India, Indore
pooja3545_sharma

I got theses details now what should be the next step for me................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .........................................
From India, Indore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf MPIND00179950000000381.PDF (8.3 KB, 41 views)

gainknowledge555

Dear Pooja,
As per the statements of EPFO your closing balance as on 18th Jan 2013 is as follows:
PF account- Employee share Rs.3197 + Employer share Rs.978 . A total of Rs.4175 in PF account.
Pension account -Rs.2219.
You can withdraw the balance in PF account by filling Form 19 and get it attested by your previous employer or gazzeted officer and this form is to be submitted to PF office along with form 3A which is given by your previous employer.
In order to withdraw balance in Pension account one has to work for at least 1 year. Form 10C is to be filled to withdraw benefits under Pension scheme.
However,it is recommended that you transfer this PF account in case of new employment by filling form 13 with the new employer. New employer will make arrangements for transfer of this PF account.
On completing 10 years of contributory service (PF Contribution) one is eligible for pension on attaining the age of 58 years.
Regards,
Suresh

From India, Bangalore
pooja3545_sharma

Hi All,
Can I withdraw this pension fund now or not? f yes what should be the next step? If not then suggest me the right way. In this company my salary is 18000 in hand. But i don't want to go for PF ESI scheme. Don't want withdrawal headache

From India, Indore
pooja3545_sharma

we used form 3 A for what purpose.???? In my company we had lots of PF issues. I am very new to PF/ESIC cases. even don't have ground knowledge. In my company I think we have not paid the Callahan , I think from past one year. I have only A/s No's of employees. Employees who left the company are not there funds. Even I don't know how to deposit Callahan when it has to deposit, How to maintain tracker for official internal use , & How to apply for ESI/PF. I know the calculation part only. I read many threads but not have a clear picture. Even I have not filled any form. So don't have any sample form ............... Please help me to overcome these Issues. My director wants me break salary in diff. aspects . But he don't want DA. HE considered HRA/ other Allowance. He wants other slabs where In come tax is applicable.He was asking something related to tuition fee. That is a major task. He is asking for Internship Policies. For staff's fresher we are hiring as Intern . it helps in ESI/PF cases. But he asked me what we can do for mechanic's, helpers, or experienced staff ? b coz he wants to make most employees free from PF.... Can we include incentives of mechanics in salary slabs? Lots of questions ?
From India, Indore
rishirajmishra24

Dear Form 3 A is use in Pf Annual return, detail month wise deduction of pf amt salary structure u can use these structure Basic H.R.A CCA Conv. All Edu. All.
From India, Jaipur
gainknowledge555

Dear Pooja,

In order to withdrawal benefits under PF & pension scheme. The employee should not be in employment. i.e. when you change job you can withdraw amount after 60 days of your last day (Resignation) in the company. In case if the employee finds job within 60 days of resignation it is recommended by PF authorities to transfer the account to new employer. Many employees do withdraw their PF amount immediately after job change. However such withdraw of PF amount is not recommended by PF authorities.

If one desires exclusion PF contribution happens only when Basic + DA is more than RS 6500. After change in employment the employee can withdraw the benefits under PF & Pension Scheme by filling Form 19 & 10C respectively. Then while joining the new company if he employee desires exclusion from PF contribution he can fill Form11.

Please note : PF exclusion is possible only when the salary Basic + DA is more than Rs.6500. If the salary Basic + DA is less than Rs.6500 then PF contribution is mandatory. In any of the above case once contribution begins with new employer he cannot stop PF contribution irrespective of salary.

Regards,

Suresh

From India, Bangalore
pooja3545_sharma

Dear Suresh, In my case can I withdraw pension fund. I have PF /ESI only of 7 months. My PF sheet is attached here. So what should I do now. Plz see that attachment once. Thanks
From India, Indore
gainknowledge555

Dear Pooja,
Yes.For withdrawing Pension amount one has to work for minimum period of Six months or more. In your case it is seven months and you are eligible to withdraw Pension amount provided that you have not transferred this PF account to the present employer.
You can fill From 10C to withdraw the Pension amount and opt for withdrawl benefits instead of Scheme Certificate.
Employees whose gross salary is more than Rs.15000 are exempted from ESI contributions.
Regards,
Suresh

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form10C.pdf (818.2 KB, 6 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.