No Tags Found!

vipinhrd
Pl.informus regarding Bonus Act Form - A Computation of the Allocable sURPLUS UNDER sECTION 2(4) calculation method. V.B.Pandey
From India, Mumbai
pbskumar2006

Dear Pandey ji,Please see the attachment for BONUS REGISTER, under this act.Regards,PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls BONUS FORM-C.xls (54.5 KB, 718 views)

pathrudu

Dear Sangeeta

U have a right question,according to my knowledge based on the bonus Act,it can not be part and parcel of CTC

Bonus calculations will be based on balance sheet and after working allocable surplus and available as prescribed under bonus Act.then only the company will be knowing the % of bonus to be declared/payable.How can any one presume and add in to the CTC,
In case of adding in to CTC @8.33% and available % is @16% the employer is liable to pay the difference to its employees,however in all normal cicumstances it is not happening .

with regard to to ur second question whether it can attract ESI,CTC will be in TWO/THREE parts one is salary part ie basic ,HRA,and other allowences.The second part is statutory ie PF and ESI,.The Third one is others where in we can show LTA,Medical,Bonus ,hence it will not attract ESI.when we are showing the same in Third coloumn it can be paid only at the year end.
In case employee leaving the organisation before the payment ,and while settling F &F the bonus as shown in CTC is to be paid along with settlement.
If some one raises a dispute it is responsibility of the compnay to prepare workings as per bonus act.
Patrudu
098668-67772

From India, Hyderabad
van doorn

Hi all,
As a new HR-person, kindley help me out. Are you all not talking about a Djiwalibonus ? What kind of bonus is this, is it obliged to be paid to all people? Please inform me,
Kindest regards,
Petra

From Netherlands, Amsterdam
rvshenvi

Dear Gaurav
Lot Of Communication We Have Seen On This Issue.
Every One Has Put Up Their Point.
Let Me Give My Point A Very Simple Manner
As Per Bonus Act 1965 And As Per Amendment Of Last Year Please Go Throughly Following Points
1.eligibility

From India
karthikeyan.k

if you gently calculate what they are earned the previous year his total earned basic*8.33%and Exgratia is 11.67% = the total payable Bonus is 20% of his earned basic amont
From India, Madras
rvshenvi

Dear Gaurav

Lot Of Communication We Have Seen On This Issue.
Every One Has Put Up Their Point.
Let Me Give My Point A Very Simple Manner

As Per Bonus Act 1965 And As Per Amendment Of Last Year Please Go Throughly Following Points

1.ELIGIBILITY FOR BONUS AS PER ACT : BASIC+DA SHOULD BE WITHIN THE RANGE OF RS.3500/- PM TO 10000/-.

2.FOR DISBURSE OF BONUS CEILING IS RS. 3500/-
AS PER ACT STATUTORILY WE HAVE TO PAY 8.33% MINIMUM BONUS THAT COMES TO 3500*8.33% =RS.291.55 PER MONTH AND SUBSEQUENTLY RS.3500/- PER YEAR
MAXIMUM WE CAN PAY UNDER THIS ACT IS 20% THAT IS 20% OF 3500/- IS RS 700/- PM AND RS 8400/- PER YEAR.

3.EVEN WORKER WORKS FOR MINIMUM OF ONE MONTH HE IS ELIGIBLE FOR BONUS AS PER THE ACT .
4.FOR CALCULATION OF BONUS ATTENDANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR LAST FINACIAL YEAR (THAT 1 APR 2007 TO 31 MAR 2008 FOR BONUS TO BE PAID IN OCT 2008

4.BONUS TO BE PAID WITHIN SIX MONTHS AFTER CLOSE OF FINANCIAL YEAR THAT MEANS FINANCIAL YEAR CLOSING IS MARCH AND BONUS TO BE PAID IN THE MONTH OF OCT EVERY YEAR.
5. 'A' , 'B', AND 'C' BOOKS HAS TO BE MAINTAINED FOR BONUS AND SAME TO BE PRODUCED TO GOVT AUTHORITIES ON DEMAND

THANKS AND REGARDS

RAVINDRA SHENVI
MANAGER HR

From India
Suraj Biswal

Sir,
As stated above i am agree with it but i want to know that if a peroson getting salary more then 10000 is he eligible for the bonus or not. i have read the Payment of bonus act but i could not clear my above doubt. Please clearify me.
Suraj Biswal.

From India, Bhubaneswar
anjaiah G
The latest Bonus ordinance has been passed in the year 2007
Bonus be caliculated whose Pay+Da not exceeds Rs.10,000 Per month.
all Regular, Casual and Contract employees are eligible to receive the Bonus as per the above wage limit.
who worked 30 days in a year are also eligible to receive BONUS

p ramachandran

dear gaurav,
Employees receiving salary upto 10000 per month are elegible for BOnus under the Bonus Act. The ceiling amount for the amount of Bonus is Rs.3500/-.If your company is willing to pay bonus for persons receiving salary more than 10000, it will be treated as Ex-gratia amount. You please gothroughthe amendment sheet in the act, as attached

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf bonus amendment_2007.pdf (12.8 KB, 342 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.