rldhingra

dear all
vineet has rightly elaborated.
Kindly go though the rule 72 and 73 of CL(R&A)Central Rules 1970 which is mandatory for the Principal Employer to ensure that his authorised representative is present at the time of disbursement of wages by the contractor.
The Authorised representative of the PE shall record under his signature a certificate at the end of wage register following endorsement
" certified tht the amount shown in column No......has been paid to the workmen concerned in my presence on......at.........."
with thanks and regards
RLDhingra Advocate, l
abour Law Consultant, Delhi
09818309937 Email:

From India, Delhi
sandeep_thakur
I would like to know hw ur making the salary of ur workers who r working at any site. If its a register than its photocopy or software than print duly attested by the L.O along with ESI and P.F challans. I think its more than sufficient. Giving salary slip to contractual manpower is not practically possible to its the best solution.
Regards
Sandeep Thakur

From United States, Cambridge
ratikanta

Dear Bandana,
A principal Employer always ask you for the
1. Mothly salary statement duly signed by your employees as a proof that u paid him the salary.
2. Bank receipt copy of PF , ESI, PT monthly Challan too.
These are the statutory requirement for principal employer.
Ratikanta Rath

From India, Durgapur
ratikanta

Dear Amit,
If You are a contractor having 20 or more employees then as per CLRA Act you have to go for Labour license For then u need
1. Form V from Principal Employer
2. Then filled Form-IV,
3. Employee details
4. Chalan copy in favour or Assistant Labour Commissioner from ur region From Union Bank.
5. Security challan i.e 100*No. of Employees u r going to engage.
For any further information feel free to discus.
Ratikanta Rath

From India, Durgapur
shreya_3
Sir, i want to know also this matter, when a employees ask to their salary slip what can we do for this situation regards shreya singh
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.